Spring 2021 – Wood Co. Special Olympics – Registration is closed.
Prior to participating, athletes must complete the Special Olympics Ohio – Release and Liability Waiver. We only need one waiver on file per athlete. This form is available here: Special Olympics Ohio – Waiver
*Due to the Pandemic COVID-19 crisis, we will be following orders and guidance from Ohio Governor DeWine’s office, Special Olympics Ohio, Ohio Department of Health, Wood County Health Department and the Wood County Board of DD Pandemic Response Plan. Therefore, the following guidelines will be in place for Wood Co. Special Olympics activities:*
- If you are ill, please DO NOT attend the Wood Co. Special Olympics practice or competition.
- Before each practice or competition takes place, each athlete will be asked COVID19 screening questions and depending on the outcome of those questions you may or may not be able to participate. **Please make sure your ride/ transportation provider stays until you are cleared to participate.**
- Temperatures will be taken by Special Olympics’ staff for each athlete upon arrival, if you have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will NOT be able to participate in the practice/game and will be sent home.
- Each participant will be asked to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival, during and after the activity.
- All athletes must be able to maintain 6 feet of social distance from others when NOT actively participating in the practice or competition.
- Wearing a cloth or surgical mask is REQUIRED for all INDOOR Activities when NOT actively participating in the practice or competition.