Ohio Special Olympic Athlete Medical Forms & Release Form
All athletes MUST have a current Application for Participation in Special Olympics form on file with the Wood County Special Olympics office. This form must be on file prior to participation in Special Olympics Sports. All forms will be valid for three years from the earliest date signed on the forms.
Current registration, health history, physical examination, and release forms can be found for download here. Please send completed forms to:
Wood County Special Olympics
1921 East Gypsy Lane Rd.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Exercise from home:
· Fit 5 Guide: Educational guide and tracker for athletes to focus on fitness.
· Fitness Cards: A series of leveled exercises in endurance, strength and flexibility. These cards can be done at home and with little equipment.
· Fitness Videos: Videos portraying the exercises in the fitness cards. Athletes can follow along to with the videos to get a great workout!
– Staying Fit at Home —simple week long calendar that athletes can follow to stay fit. Week long calendar can be repeated as needed. Athletes can sign up on the link in the resource to receive newsletter with content from Health Messengers to for tips and ideas on how to stay active.
– School of Strength (NEW): School of Strength is an interactive online platform that encourages athletes to participate in a fun and engaging training program that they can do in the comfort of their own homes. Developed in partnership with WWE superstar Becky Lynch, this series of videos, a fitness tracker, a coach’s playbook and a caregiver toolkit all contribute to helping athletes focus on nutrition and fitness and getting the most out of their workouts.