FEBRUARY 2021 In-Person Recreation Activities – Registration is now OPEN.
Registration Deadline: Sunday, January 24th, 2021
Along with our Virtual Go To Meeting Activities, which can be found here, Recreation is providing many opportunities for In-Person Activities with guidelines in place (See Below). Individuals will need to register for the In-Person Activities.
Prior to participating, in the In-Person activities, participants must complete the Wood County Board of DD COVID-19 Waiver. This form is available here: Recreation-Volunteer-Participant COVID-19 Waiver
*Due to the Pandemic COVID19 crisis, we will be following orders and guidance from Ohio Governor DeWine’s office, Ohio Department of Health, Wood County Health Department and the Wood County Board of DD Pandemic Response Plan. Therefore, the following guidelines will be in place for all In-Person Recreation Activities*
- If you are ill, please DO NOT attend the Recreation activity.
- Before each activity takes place, each participant will be asked COVID19 screening questions and depending on the outcome of those questions you may or may not be able to participate. **Please make sure your ride/ transportation provider stays until you are cleared to participate.**
- Temperatures will be taken by recreation staff for each participant upon arrival, if you have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will NOT be able to participate in the activity and will be sent home.
- All participants must be able to maintain 6 feet of social distance from others during the activity.
- Wearing of a cloth or surgical mask is recommended
- Wearing a cloth or surgical mask is REQUIRED for all INDOOR Activities.
- All participants will need to sign a COVID19 Participation Waiver
- Each participant will be asked to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival, during and after the activity.
Questions/Registrations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.