MAY 2021 Recreation YOUTH Activities – Registration is now OPEN!
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 22nd, 2021
Recreation is providing opportunities for in-person Youth Activities with guidelines in place (See Below). Individuals will need to register for In-Person Activities.
Prior to participating, in In-Person activities, participants must complete the Wood County Board of DD COVID-19 Waiver. This form is available here: Recreation-Volunteer-Participant COVID-19 Waiver
*Due to the Pandemic COVID19 crisis, we will be following orders and guidance from Ohio Governor DeWine’s office, Ohio Department of Health, Wood County Health Department and the Wood County Board of DD Pandemic Response Plan. Therefore, the following guidelines will be in place for ALL In-Person Recreation Activities:
- If you are ill, please DO NOT attend the Recreation activity.
- Before each activity takes place, each participant will be asked COVID19 screening questions and depending on the outcome of those questions you may or may not be able to participate.
- Temperatures will be taken by recreation staff for each participant upon arrival, if you have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will NOT be able to participate in the activity and will be sent home.
- All participants must be able to maintain 6 feet of social distance from others during the activity.
- Wearing of a cloth or surgical mask is recommended
- Wearing a cloth or surgical mask is REQUIRED for all INDOOR Activities.
- All participants will need to sign a COVID19 Participation Waiver
- Each participant will be asked to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival, during and after the activity.
Questions/Registrations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.