Want to exercise from home:
· Fit 5 Guide: Educational guide and tracker for athletes to focus on fitness.
· Fitness Cards: A series of leveled exercises in endurance, strength and flexibility. These cards can be done at home and with little equipment.
· Fitness Videos: Videos portraying the exercises in the fitness cards. Athletes can follow along to with the videos to get a great workout!
– Staying Fit at Home —simple week long calendar that athletes can follow to stay fit. Week long calendar can be repeated as needed. Athletes can sign up on the link in the resource to receive newsletter with content from Health Messengers to for tips and ideas on how to stay active.
– School of Strength (NEW): School of Strength is an interactive online platform that encourages athletes to participate in a fun and engaging training program that they can do in the comfort of their own homes. Developed in partnership with WWE superstar Becky Lynch, this series of videos, a fitness tracker, a coach’s playbook and a caregiver toolkit all contribute to helping athletes focus on nutrition and fitness and getting the most out of their workouts.
Recreation Emergency Information Form (click for form)
If you are a Wood County Board of DD Recreation participant and have not completed a Recreation Emergency Information Form (EIF) or you have updated information and need to update yours, please follow the instructions below. These forms will accompany Recreation Staff on activities to use in case of emergency.
Please complete, print, sign and date, and return the Recreation Emergency Information Form. Completed forms can be submitted to Recreation staff at your next activity or mailed/ dropped off to WCBDD Recreation Dept., Entrance D, 1921 E Gypsy Lane Rd., Bowling Green, OH 43402.
*If participants do not have a Recreation Emergency Information Form on file with Recreation, they will not be able to participate until the completed form is submitted.